First Home Buyers

Melbourne First Home Buyers Service.  Stop being a Novice. 

Buy like an expert with real insider knowledge.

🏡 Planning to buy your first home in Melbourne?

One of the biggest problem faced by home buyers is the lack of home buying experience, and the lack of good understanding of the Melbourne property market. 

Experienced and professional home buyers often buy the "good stuffs" faster with the property buying services of buyer's advocates (buyers agents).  Buyers agents use their networks, industry contacts, and smart tools to help shortlist and pick the grade A properties, leaving the grade Bs and Cs to other home buyers. 

Thus first home buyers usually ends up spending over a year trying to buy their homes, or they ended up with properties which buyer's advocates have not shortlisted.

Buyers agents used to be an expensive service.  But the good news is, here at Concierge Buyers Advocates, we have a specially packages low cost First Home Buyers advocacy service, only for first home buyers.

This First Home Buyers' service is designed to give first home buyers access to high quality properties, to prevent first home buyers from buying the wrong properties ever again.  When you engage our buyer agent services, we go through our unique, proprietary onboarding process to understand your needs and wants.  We explain what owning a home is and explore strategies to help you buy your home in the competitive Melbourne property market. 

Let us worry about how to buy properties in Melbourne.  We do everything.  We search, shortlist and present suitable properties for you.  And we organise the important, but boring  conveyancing, inspections and settlement, saving you months of anguish, anxiety, and stress.

​​

If you are planning to buy your Melbourne home, talk to us and discuss how we can help with your purchase.

Our First Home Buyer service has allowed our clients to buy their first home in under 3 months.  Read about the true case study of 2 buyers. One bought their first home with our buyer's agent service, while the other chose to DIY.  Read here.

If you are a First Home Buyers, and are ready to buy, we have an your offer for you...

If you had not heard, do you know if you are eligible for First Home Buyer's Grants?  Find out if you're eligible for the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) here.

Six things Every First Home Buyer must know when Buying Your First Home.

First Home Buyers almost always missed out on their properties.

First Home Buyers almost always end up buying properties passed over by Buyer's Agents.

❗  over 80% of the First Home Buyers are unsure of what they want, what to look for, where to search for, and more importantly, they have no idea where to start and have no time to do the actual house hunting.

❗  over 80% of the remaining 20% thought they knew what to look for, but ended up buying the wrong property;

❗  over 80% of first home buyers ended up buying in the wrong types of properties in the wrong places;

❗  over 90% of first home buyers are not successful in their purchase;

❗  and 80% of those who successfully bought their property, ended up overpaying for it, putting them in a bad position for up to 10 years or more;

❗  not all properties that are marketed to first home buyers are suitable for first home owners.

Sounds complicated and confusing?  Unfortunately, it is.  Marketing experts have made every property look like  a gem.  And it is very difficult for novice property buyers to see through the marketing fluff to understand what a property is really worth.  And, they ended up buying the wrong property.

Savvy first home buyers have discovered that our First Home Buyers Service can help: 

✅ improve your property success rate to over 98%.

✅ understand which property is suitable for first home buyers

✅ understand which types of properties is NOT for you 

✅ understand what the property is really worth confidently

✅ understand what price you should be paying for the property.

Our First Home buyers agents, help first home buyers buy their homes confidently and efficiently.

Looking tips for First Home Buyers?